Thursday, February 7, 2013

Unhelpable People


If you're like me, then you want to help others. Have you found yourself working harder to help someone than they are willing to work to help themselves? I have. I have also been that person. In my newest Vlog, I will tell you about two kinds of people who cannot be helped. 

 
Two kinds of people that cannot be helped: (REVIEW)
1. People who refuse to admit that they have a problem.
2. People who believe that you, others or circumstances are the source of their problems.

You have so much to give. And your time, emotional energy and money are your most valuable resources. Spend them first on yourself, and then on people who can be helped! Remember this: Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% what we do with it! Realizing that you are trying to help the unhelpable? My next Vlog is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers